函館 湯の川温泉 若松
政府登録第25号 国際観光旅館 創業・大正11年
Wakamatsu Hot Spring Resort (HATANO Kankou Group, hereinafter “our company” or “we”) acknowledges that we are socially responsible for protecting all information provided by our customers etc. (“our customers etc.” hereinafter refers to our customers and our clients) We thereby establish this policy, and will ensure strict implementation and thorough education of this policy to all of our employees.
(1) Information provided by our customers etc. will be handled properly and carefully. Adequate safeguard measures will be implemented in order to prevent leakage, loss, misuse, manipulation, and unauthorized access. In case of interception of information that is provided to us online, we will make efforts to secure safety by using security technologies.
(2) On some occasions, information provided by our customers etc. may be partially entrusted to third parties in order to improve our company’s services, or for the convenience of our customers etc. In these circumstances, we will instruct and supervise the entrusted parties to ensure that the information is adequately handled.
(1) Information that Our Customers etc. Fill In
The information provided by our customers etc. may include first and last names, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender, as well as information that our customers etc. filled in our form or information that we deem integral in the provision of services or for transactions.
(2) Information that We Collect upon Use of Our Website by Our Customers etc. We may collect information regarding access to or use of our services, including:
• information regarding device;
• log information;
• cookie and anonymous ID; or
• location information.
The information provided by our customers etc. will be used for the following purposes jointly by our group companies:
(1) To contact customers for confirmation of reservation etc.;
(2) To provide goods or services to customers;
(3) To conduct marketing activities;
(4) To conduct analysis for improvement of our goods or services;
(5) To send questionnaires for further improvement of our services; or
(6) Other purposes expressly specified.
In order to ensure the proper protection of private information, our company strictly adheres to the Japanese laws and regulations concerning private information. In addition, we will continually strive to improve our compliance program, and maintain our best condition via internal audits and so on.
Our company respects the rights of our customers etc., and ensures that we will answer to all enquiries regarding the disclosure/correction/erasure of information of our customers etc., as well as complaints regarding information management.
Our company may review handling of user information as appropriate, and revise this policy as necessary. We will publicly notify the change of this policy on this website. Change of this policy will be become effective upon notification on this website.
Please contact email@example.com for comments, questions, inquiries regarding handling of information.
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered in to between this Ryokan and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In the case when the Ryokan has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices. Notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Ryokan shall notify the Ryokan of the following particulars.
(1) Name of the Guest(s);
(2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(3) Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the attached Table No.1); and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Ryokan.
2. In the case when the Guest requests, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in Subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Ryokan has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Ryokan has not accepted the application.
2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Ryokan within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering t h e Guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Ryokan.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then second for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and third for the reparations under Article 18 if applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation charges as stated in Article 12.
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Ryokan may enter in to a special con tract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2. In the case when the Ryokan has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be construed as that the Ryokan has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
The Ryokan may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Ryokan is fully booked and no room is available;
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation:
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(5) When the Ryokan is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to hi s accommodation;
(6) When the Ryokan is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes; or
(7) (1) When the provisions of Article 11 of the Hokkaido Ordinance are applicable.
1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Ryokan.
2. In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodat1on Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Ryokan has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph I of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
3. In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8 p.m. on the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Ryokan is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Ryokan may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
1. The Ryokan may cancel the Accommodation Contract in any of the following cases:
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and /or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
(2) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(3) When the Ryokan is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
(4) When the Ryokan is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and /or other causes of force majeure;
(5) When the provisions of Article II of the Hokkaido Ordinance are applicable;
(6) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the firefighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Ryokan (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
2. In the case when the Ryokan has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Ryokan shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he has not received.
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Ryokan on the day of accommodation:
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2) For non-Japanese: nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3) Date and estimated time of departure; and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Ryokan.
2. In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Ryokan from 3p.m. to 10a.m. the next morning. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2. The Ryokan may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
(1) Up to 3 hours: (or 30% of the equivalent in the sum to the room charge)
(2) Up to 6 hours: (or 60% of the equivalent in the sum to the room charge)
(3) More than 6 hours: (or 1OO % of the equivalent in the sum to the room charge)
3. The "equivalent in the sum to the room charge" prescribed in the preceding Paragraph shall be 70 % of the Basic Accommodation Charges.
The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Ryokan. Which are posted within the premises of the Ryokan.
The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Ryokan are subject to the indication shown in the Ryokan.
1. The Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in price list show on our website, brochures or other media.
2. Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Ryokan upon request by the Ryokan.
3. Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities which have been provided for him by the Ryokan/ Hotel and are at his disposal.
1. The Ryokan shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Ryokan has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Ryokan is not liable.
2. Even though the Ryokan has received the "PASS MARK" (Certificate of Excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire department), the Ryokan also is covered by the Ryokan Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/ or other disasters.
1. The Ryokan shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
2. When arrangement of other accommodation can not be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Ryokan shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Ryokan can not provide accommodation due to the causes for which the Ryokan is not liable, the Ryokan shall not compensate the Guest.
1. The Ryokan shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for goods, cash and valuables, when the Ryokan has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Ryokan shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 150,000yen.
2. The Ryokan shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or negligence on the part of the Ryokan. to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Ryokan by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk.
However, for articles of which the kind and value have not been reported in advance by the Guest, except in case of the damage caused through intention or gross negligence on the part of the Ryokan, the Ryokan shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 150,000yen.
1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Ryokan before his arrival, the Ryokan shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Ryokan. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after his check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the Ryokan shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Ryokan by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Ryokan shall keep the article for two months including the day it is found, and after this period, the Ryokan shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
3. The Ryokan’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest's baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
The Ryokan shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot with in the premises of the Ryokan, as it shall be regarded that the Ryokan simply offers the space for parking. Whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the Ryokan or not. However, the Ryokan shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Ryokan in regard to the management of the parking lot.
The Guest shall compensate the Ryokan for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
© Hatano Kanko Group